Vol. 89 Nbr. 1, September 1998
> SIGN UP FREE
- Getting out of this mess: steps toward addressing and avoiding inordinate delay in capital cases.
- Comprehensive handgun licensing & registration: an analysis & critique of Brady II, gun control's next (and last?) step.
- An inquiry into the right of criminal juries to determine the law in colonial America.
- Police discipline in Chicago: arbitration or arbitrary?
- The structure of punishment norms: applying the Rossi-Berk model .
- Another stab at Schneckloth: the problem of limited consent searches and plain view seizures.
- Therapy for convicted sex offenders: pursuing rehabilitation without incrimination.
- Treatment of Offenders with Mental Disorders.
- War on Crime: Bandits, G-Men, and the Politics of Mass Culture.
- Between Politics and Reason: The Drug Legalization Debate.
- Getting Away with Murder: How Politics Is Destroying the Criminal Justice System.
- Hate Crimes: Criminal Law and Identity Politics.
- Penitentiaries, Reformatories, and Chain Gangs: Social Theory and the History of Punishment in Nineteenth-Century America.