Vol. 87 Nbr. 1, September 1996
> SIGN UP FREE
- Deterrence and the death penalty: the views of the experts.
- Juror reactions to attorneys at trial.
- Decision-making in criminal defense: an empirical study of insanity pleas and the impact of doubted client competence.
- Toward the decentralization of criminal procedure: state constitutional law and selective disincorporation.
- The proportionality review of capital cases by state high courts after Gregg: only "the appearance of justice."
- Justice, Liability, and Blame: Community Views and the Criminal Law.
- Art Crime.