Vol. 86 Nbr. 3, March 1996
> SIGN UP FREE
- The impact of Miranda revisited.
- Police, plus perjury, equals polygraphy.
- Recasting prosecutorial discretion.
- Punishment and the wild beast of prey: the problem of preventive detention.
- A big mistake: eroding the defense of mistake of fact about consent in rape.
- The impact of rape law reform on the processing of simple and aggravated rape cases.
- The appearance of justice revisited.
- TV or not TV - that is the question.
- The appearance of justice: juries, judges and the media transcript.
- Burglars on the Job: Streetlife and Residential Break-Ins.