Vol. 107 No. 3, June 2017
- Congress Blewett by not explicitly making the Fair Sentencing Act of 2010 retroactive.
- Let them Frye: Frye hearings for determination of 'mental disorders' in the Sexually Violent Persons Act.
- Revisiting the public safety exception to Miranda for suspected terrorists: Dzhokhar Tsarnaev and the bombing of the 2013 Boston Marathon.
- A means to an element: The Supreme Court's modified categorical approach after Mathis v. United States.
- A right to know how you'll die: A First Amendment challenge to state secrecy statutes regarding lethal injection drugs.
- What happens after the right to counsel ends? Using technology to assist petitioners in state postconviction petitions and federal habeas review.