Vol. 106 Nbr. 3, June 2016
> SIGN UP FREE
- The Eighth Amendment's milieu: penal reform in the late eighteenth century.
- The nature and function of prosecutorial power.
- Product counterfeiting legislation in the United States: a review and assessment of characteristics, remedies, and penalties.
- Secular dissent: protecting non-believers from coercive religious parole programs.
- A victim of abuse should still have a castle: the applicability of the castle doctrine to instances of domestic violence.