Vol. 106 Nbr. 2, March - March 2016
- Small cells, big problems: the increasing precision of cell site location information and the need for Fourth Amendment protections.
- 'Half cocked': the persistence of anachronism and presentism in the academic debate over the Second Amendment.
- Cinderella story? The social production of a forensic "science."
- Missing white woman syndrome: an empirical analysis of race and gender disparities in online news coverage of missing persons.
- Parental kidnapping, criminal contempt of court, and the double jeopardy clause: a recommendation for state courts.
- The Foreign Corrupt Practices Act: unbridled enforcement and flawed culpability standards deter SMEs from entering the global marketplace.