Vol. 105 Nbr. 2, March - June 2015
> SIGN UP FREE
- Lawful or fair? How cops and laypeople perceive good policing.
- What is wrong with sex in authority relations? A study in law and social theory.
- Maternal and paternal imprisonment and children's social exclusion in young adulthood.
- To be judged by twelve or carried by six? Quasi-involuntariness and the criminal prosecution of service members for the use of force in combat - a grunt's perspective.
- Framing a narrative of discrimination under the Eighth Amendment in the context of transgender prisoner health care.
- Trevino v. Thaler: falling short of meaningful federal habeas corpus reform.
- Deviant and Criminal Behavior in the Workplace.