Vol. 53 Nbr. 3, September 2009
> SIGN UP FREE
- Trends in network news editing strategies from 1969 through 2005.
- The role of Internet engagement in the health-knowledge gap.
- Duopoly ownership and local informational programming on broadcast television: before-after comparisons.
- Predicting audience exposure to television in today's media environment: an empirical integration of active-audience and structural theories.
- Public meetings in entertainment television programming: using procedural justice to analyze fictional civic participation.
- Dear radio broadcaster: fan mail as a form of perceived interactivity.
- Reality television programming and diverging gratifications: the influence of content on gratifications obtained.
- ESPN--the women's sports network? A content analysis of Internet coverage of March madness.