Vol. 52 Nbr. 4, December 2008
> SIGN UP FREE
- Parent versus child reports of parental advertising mediation: exploring the meaning of agreement.
- The behaviorist in the boardroom: the research of Frank Stanton, Ph.D.
- Reconceptualizing and reexamining suspense as a predictor of mediated sports enjoyment.
- Partisan balance and bias in network coverage of the 2000 and 2004 presidential elections.
- Parental mediation of children's Internet use.
- Where is my issue? The influence of news coverage and personal issue importance on subsequent information selection on the Web.
- One "nation," under Stephen? The effects of The Colbert Report on American youth.
- Radio: a complete guide to the industry.
- Genre studies in mass media: a handbook.