Vol. 52 Nbr. 3, September 2008
> SIGN UP FREE
- Personality traits, television viewing, and the cultivation effect.
- A TV in the bedroom: implications for viewing habits and risk behaviors during early adolescence.
- The relationship between exposure to sexual music videos and young adults' sexual attitudes.
- What is the appropriate regulatory response to wardrobe malfunctions? Fining stations for television sex and violence.
- The role of motivation and media involvement in explaining Internet dependency.
- Understanding the interactive effects of emotional appeal and claim strength in health messages.
- Visual framing of the early weeks of the U.S.-led invasion of Iraq: applying the master war narrative to electronic and print images.
- How gender and age affect newscasters' credibility--an investigation in Switzerland.
- Cultural proximity and audience behavior: the role of language in patterns of polarization and multicultural fluency.
- The American journalist in the 21st century.
- Disability and the media.