Vol. 52 Nbr. 1, March 2008
> SIGN UP FREE
- Opportunity deferred: a 1952 case study of a woman in network television news.
- Television sports and athlete sex: looking at the differences in watching male and female athletes.
- Engaging the female audience: an evolutionary psychology perspective on gendered responses to news valence frames.
- Homogenous agendas, disparate frames: CNN and CNN International coverage online.
- Choosing and reading online news: how available choice affects cognitive processing.
- Selective attention to online political information.
- A content analysis of social groups in prime-time Spanish-language television.
- The big three's prime-time decline: a technological and social context.
- The effect of perpetrator motive and dispositional attributes on enjoyment of television violence and attitudes toward victims.
- Politics and media in cyberspace: two explorations of the Internet's growing influence.
- Terror and the Internet.