Vol. 51 Nbr. 4, December 2007
> SIGN UP FREE
- A note from the editor-select.
- Convergence concerns in local television: conflicting views from the newsroom.
- Juggling justifications: modifications to the National Television Station Ownership rule.
- Sexual and violent imagery in movie previews: effects on viewers' perceptions and anticipated enjoyment.
- A social cognitive theory approach to the effects of mediated intergroup contact on intergroup attitudes.
- A socio-cognitive model of video game usage.
- Air mail: NPR sees "community" in letters from listeners.
- Stages of a crisis and media frames and functions: U.S. television coverage of the 9/11 incident during the first 24 hours.
- The Prime-Time Presidency: The West Wing and U.S. Nationalism.
- Crosley and WLW: a broadcasting legacy in review.