Vol. 49 Nbr. 2, June 2005
> SIGN UP FREE
- Parental mediation of undesired advertising effects.
- Local television news anchors' public appearances.
- Hopelessness and loneliness as predictors of older adults' involvement with favorite television performers.
- The raw nature of televised professional wrestling: is the violence a cause for concern?
- Exposure to Internet pornography and Taiwanese adolescents' sexual attitudes and behavior.
- War-time coverage.
- History of radio--revisited.
- William Stephenson: traveling an unorthodox path to mass communication discovery.
- Edward L. Bliss, Jr.: broadcast journalist, author, teacher.