Vol. 42 Nbr. 2, March - March 1998
> SIGN UP FREE
- Determinants of U.S. television fiction imports in western Europe.
- Media ethnography in virtual space: strategies, limits, and possibilities.
- News as nonfiction theater: how dispositions toward the public cast of characters affect reactions.
- The audience.
- The contribution of family communication patterns to children's interpretations of television violence.
- The relationship between formal filmic means and the segmentation behavior of film viewers.
- TV news images that induce anger, fear, and disgust: effects on approach-avoidance and memory.
- Working it out together: radio policy from Hoover to the Radio Act of 1927.