Vol. 2 Nbr. 1, September 2007
- The emergence of international outsourcing agents in China: a new type of player in international supply networks.
- Southeast Asian culture, human development, and business competitiveness.
- Dependency or interdependency: United States power generation firms' entry into China.
- Cultural differences influencing German HR policies in Asia.
- Multinational enterprises, foreign direct investment and trade in China: the chain of causality in 1980-2003.
- Political risk and ADR returns: diversification in the Indian sub-continent.
- A conversation with Dominic Barton, chairman of McKinsey & Company Asia-Pacific region.