Vol. 9 Nbr. 2, September 2007
> SIGN UP FREE
- The special section.
- Twelve prose poems by Roger J. Traynor (with a nod to Charles Baudelaire).
- Scholarly discourse and the cementing of norms: the case of the Indian Supreme Court - and a plea for research.
- Preface: bringing light to the halls of shadow.
- Horse-and-buggy dockets in the Internet age, and the travails of a courthouse reporter.
- Five ways appellate courts can help the news media.
- Some reflections on cameras in the appellate courtroom.
- Technological transparency: appellate court and media relations after Bush v. Gore.
- The next generation of legal citations: a survey of internet citations in the opinions of the Washington Supreme Court and Washington Appellate Courts, 1999-2005.