Vol. 11 Nbr. 2, September 2010
> SIGN UP FREE
- Appellate review of unpreserved questions in criminal cases: an attempt to define the 'interest of justice'.
- Oral argument in the early Roberts court: a qualitative and quantitative analysis of individual justice behavior.
- Effective appellate advocacy before the Federal Circuit: a former law clerk's perspective.
- Persuading quickly: tips for writing an effective appellate brief.
- A new public-interest appellate model: public counsel's court-based self-help clinic and pro bono 'triage' for indigent pro se civil litigants on appeal.