Vol. 10 Nbr. 2, September 2009
> SIGN UP FREE
- Judicial declaration of public policy.
- Written and oral persuasion in the United States courts: a district judge's perspective on their history, function, and future.
- Should the courts save taxpayer standing? Interpreting Hein v. Freedom from religion Foundation narrowly through the lens of judicial-branch spending.
- How to interpret statutes - or not: plain meaning and other phantoms.
- Suggestions for American judges: ten books that merit reading.
- The Merchant of Venice, act IV, scene 1.
- John Marshall: Definer of a Nation.
- The ways of a judge and on appeal.
- The elements of legal style.
- Recent Supreme Court patent decisions: the trend to limit the power of patent holders.
- Supreme Court Practice.