Vol. 63 Nbr. 3, December 2019
> SIGN UP FREE
- Potential Applications of Virtual Reality (VR) in Alcohol and Drug Education.
- Virtual Community of Researchers and Prevention Experts: Approximating Drug Research and Practice Fields.
- Knowledge Improvement on Fetal Alcohol Spectrum Disorders among Community Members.
- Attitude Towards Substance Use among Female Graduate Students: A Predictive Variable.
- Cannabis Use and Moral Judgment Among College Students.
- College Students' Alcohol and Substance Use: Religiosity as a Protective Factor.
- GUIDELINES FOR MANUSCRIPT PREPARATION.