Vol. 63 Nbr. 1, April 2019
> SIGN UP FREE
- Algorithm-Driven Fourth Generation Multi-Theory Model for Alcohol and Drug Education.
- Health Related Behaviors, Health Outcomes and Health Access Issues among Cannabis Users in the Midwestern USA.
- The Role of Breathalyzer Test for Understanding Drinkers' Patterns and Behaviors: A Study Conducted in Porto Party Settings.
- Effects of Social Capital on the Culture of College Drinking.
- Assessment of the Psychometric Properties of the Alcohol-Related Protective Behavioral Strategies Scale (PBSS).
- Self-Help Book on Dealing with Alcohol and Drug Addictions.