Vol. 62 Nbr. 3, December 2018
> SIGN UP FREE
- Marijuana and Driving: Implications for Drug Education.
- Stigma and Substance Use: Can Undergraduate Instruction in Addiction Studies Change Stigmatizing Attitudes?.
- The Impact of a Strict DUI Policy on Alcohol-Related Offenses in the Coast Guard.
- Weight Status and Substance Use among Urban American Indian Adolescents: Findings from the National Longitudinal Study of Adolescent to Adult Health.
- Is Youth Cannabis Smoking Related to Types, Intensities and Varieties of Leisure Activities and Values?.
- Sex-Related Differences in Heavy Episodic Drinking among Young Adults Living in Porto, Bologna and Tarragona: Patterns, Protective Behaviors and Negative Consequences.