Vol. 62 Nbr. 2, August 2018
> SIGN UP FREE
- Methamphetamine Abuse: Implications for Educational Research and Practice.
- Cocaine and Sexual Dysfunction.
- College Behavior and Characteristics Associated with Alcohol and Energy Drinks.
- Alcohol Habits by University Students in Greece.
- The Application of the Theory of Planned Behavior and the Integrative Behavioral Model towards Predicting and Understanding Alcohol--Related Behaviors: A Systematic Review.
- Examining Parent and Peer Influences of Alcohol Use: A Comparison of First-Year Community College and Baccalaureate Students.
- A Novel Global Perspective to Public Health.