Vol. 61 Nbr. 3, December 2017
> SIGN UP FREE
- Electronic Cigarettes: Future Research Directions.
- When Is a Percent Not a Percent? When You've Been Drinking: A Letter to the Editor Regarding BACs and BrAC Terminology.
- Training First-Year College Students to Intervene in Alcohol-Related Emergencies: Addressing Bystander Beliefs and Perceived Consequences of Intervening.
- Adolescent Domain Screening Inventory--Short Form: Development and Initial Validation.
- Beliefs about Alcohol Use and Smoking among Sorority and Fraternity Members.
- Validity Tests of the Adolescent Domain Screening Inventory (ADSI) with Older Adolescents.
- Counseling Theories for Alcohol and Drug Education.
- GUIDELINES FOR MANUSCRIPT PREPARATION.