Vol. 61 Nbr. 1, April 2017
> SIGN UP FREE
- Current challenges in educational research for opioid abuse prevention.
- Effect of age and alcohol consumption in patients with severe alcohol use disorders. What is the lowest amount of alcohol that might be causing serum [gamma]-glutamyltransferase elevation?
- Effects of training on social work, nursing and medical trainees' knowledge, attitudes and beliefs related to screening and brief intervention for alcohol use.
- West African transnational immigrants' perspectives on alcohol consumption.
- Social support influences on substance abuse outcomes among sober living house residents with low and moderate psychiatric severity.
- Perceptions of binge drinking as problematic among college students.