Vol. 60 Nbr. 3, December - December 2016
> SIGN UP FREE
- Challenges of new emerging designer drugs.
- Nutrition education in residential alcohol treatment facilities.
- Alcohol and energy drinks among the college population.
- Investigating risk factors predictive of problem outcomes experienced by first year drinking and non-drinking collegiate student-athletes.
- The moderating role of parental monitoring and knowledge in the relationship between perceived parental approval of drinking and alcohol outcomes among college students.
- Exploring the long-term impact of a positive youth development-based alcohol, tobacco and other drug prevention program.