Vol. 60 Nbr. 2, August - August 2016
> SIGN UP FREE
- Hookah smoking in U.S. adolescents: implications for research and practice.
- Substance abuse programs that reduce violence in a youth population: a systematic review.
- Relationships between age, sex, self-esteem and attitudes towards alcohol use amongst university students.
- Associations between responsible beverage service laws and binge drinking and alcohol-impaired driving.
- Addressing trauma in substance abuse treatment.
- Abstinence, social norms, and drink responsibly messages: a comparison study.