Vol. 60 Nbr. 1, April 2016
> SIGN UP FREE
- A new theory for health behavior change: implications for alcohol and drug education.
- What's in a word? Definitions and interpretations of terms commonly used to describe substance use issues.
- Understanding a traditional college celebratory drinking event: participation, perception and prevention.
- Attitudes and descriptive norms of alcohol-related problems as predictors of alcohol use among college students.
- Do emergency physicians educate patients about the dangers of drinking and driving after a motor vehicle collision and what are the barriers or motivators to do so?
- Prescription stimulant misuse, alcohol abuse and disordered eating among college students.
- Process evaluation for substance abuse practitioners.
- Factor analysis for substance abuse researchers.
- Epidemiology for behavioral sciences.