Vol. 59 Nbr. 2, August 2015
> SIGN UP FREE
- Substance abuse and mental illness: challenges for interventions.
- Tapping into college football: the need for research examining the impact of stadium alcohol sales on drinking behaviors and incidents.
- Educational intervention/case study: implementing an elementary-level, classroom-based media literacy education program for academically at-risk middle-school students in the non-classroom setting.
- A cost analysis of web-enhanced training to reduce alcohol sales to intoxicated bar patrons.
- The impact of standard nutrition labels on alcoholic beverages.
- Adolescent criminal acts committed and substance use with a voluntary sample recruited from post-secondary institutions.