Vol. 59 Nbr. 1, April - April 2015
> SIGN UP FREE
- Substance abuse in adolescents: implications for research and practice.
- An innovative approach to college student drinking: On TRACK: Teaching Responsible Alcohol Choices and Knowledge.
- Gabapentinoid use in prisons.
- Analyzing Greek members alcohol consumption by gender and the impact of alcohol education interventions.
- Modifying heathcare system alcohol interventions for the high-risk drinking environment: theory in practice.
- College student alcohol use and abuse: social norms, health beliefs, and selected socio-demographic variables as explanatory factors.
- Spiritual therapy for substance abuse.
- Research methods for substance abuse practitioners.