Vol. 58 Nbr. 3, December 2014
> SIGN UP FREE
- Substance abuse in women: implications for research and practice.
- Development of a measure of hepatitis C-alcohol knowledge.
- The effects of alcohol on balance at sea level versus the summit of Mt. Fuji.
- Comparing the effects of alcohol mixed with artificially-sweetened and carbohydrate containing beverages on breath alcohol concentration.
- High-risk drinking and academic performance among college student veterans.
- The perception of safety between drinkers and non-drinkers among U.S. college students.
- A national study of the reasons for use and non-use of alcohol among college student-athletes by sex, race, and NCAA division.
- Mind-body connection for substance abuse treatment.