Vol. 58 Nbr. 2, August 2014
> SIGN UP FREE
- Smoking in pregnant women: implications for research and practice.
- The association between coach and teammate injunctive norm reference groups and college student-athlete substance use.
- Comparing the effects of alcohol mixed with artificially-sweetened and carbohydrate containing beverages on breath alcohol concentration.
- Using the integrated behavioral model to predict high-risk drinking among college students.
- Student experiences at off-campus parties: results from a multicampus survey.
- Substance abuse for nurses.