Vol. 58 Nbr. 1, April 2014
> SIGN UP FREE
- Alcohol use in women of childbearing age: implications for practice.
- Motivational curriculum development for youth at risk: health care provider alcohol and drug guided education in inner city public high schools.
- Informed of the norms? College faculty and staff drinking behaviors and their perceptions of student alcohol consumption.
- High risk drinking among non-affiliated college students.
- The effect of perceived parental approval of drinking on alcohol use and problems.
- The role of injunctive norms and alcohol use during the first-semester of college.
- Power and addiction.
- Understanding addiction medicine.
- Understanding alcohol policy.