Vol. 57 Nbr. 3, December - December 2013
> SIGN UP FREE
- Exposure to methamphetamine and quality of life among college students.
- Assessing the impact of addictions education on attitudes of students: a preliminary investigation.
- Evaluating community readiness to implement environmental and policy-based alcohol abuse prevention strategies in Wisconsin.
- School-based drug abuse prevention programs in high school students.
- Interactive journaling as a brief intervention for Level-II DUI and DWI offenders.
- Substance abuse for counselors.
- Counseling for substance abuse.