Vol. 57 Nbr. 2, August - August 2013
> SIGN UP FREE
- The construct of self-esteem in alcohol and drug education.
- Licit and illicit use of prescription psychostimulants in upperclassmen and alumni.
- A social norms approach to drug prevention in schools in Ireland: results from a pre development study.
- The effect of a birthday card intervention on 21st birthday celebratory drinking behaviors.
- Hazardous drinking by first-year college-athletes: the differential roles of drinking motives, alcohol consequences, and season status.
- Intoxication Revealed.
- Facets of Alcohol.