Vol. 57 Nbr. 1, April - April 2013
> SIGN UP FREE
- Enhancing effectiveness of school-based drug abuse prevention interventions.
- A question of shared responsibility: results from a pilot study.
- Impact of late night programming on alcohol use.
- The impact of reality television on the alcohol-related beliefs and behaviors of Hispanic college students.
- Designing standardized patient assessments to measure SBIRT skills for residents: a literature review and case study.
- Friends don't let friends drive drunk, but do they let friends drive high?
- Yoga and the addiction recovery.
- Facets of alcohol use and abuse.