Vol. 228 Nbr. 5, November 2019
> SIGN UP FREE
- A framework for maintaining ethics compliance.
- CPA Exam topics undergoing change for digital age: A technology- and data-focused practice analysis will determine the topics that are most relevant to today's newly licensed CPAs.
- What's your fraud IQ? This month: Preparing for a fraud risk assessment.
- CECL isn't just for banks anymore: Revised financial instruments standards that impact all industries and apply to a broad range of financial assets have begun to take effect.
- New laws bring much tougher data protections: The California Consumer Privacy Act and the EU's General Data Protection Regulation grant more rights to consumers and impose obligations on businesses.
- Planning for Medicare taxes, premiums, and surcharges: A little foresight can reduce costs.
- Responsible person rules in the wake of Wayfair: Help clients avoid becoming personally liable for their company's uncollected sales taxes.
- Updating the Statements on Standards for Tax Services.
- Like-kind exchanges and personal property.