Vol. 228 Nbr. 2, August 2019
> SIGN UP FREE
- Family leave at small firms.
- The risk suite: This teenager can mitigate liability angst.
- Sales tax compliance post-Way fair: Here's how to help clients comply with the new sales tax collection requirements.
- In case you missed it: AICPA ENGAGE: Auditing accounting estimates, protecting your data, and advising grieving clients were just a few of the many topics addressed at AICPA ENGAGE 2019.
- What I've learned building a blockchain business: The assurance partner responsible for the development of blockchain services at Aprio LLP shares her insights into how the technology works and how to succeed with it.
- Lessee accounting for governments: An in-depth look: State and local governments can comply with FASB Statement No. 87 with the help of these practical illustrations.
- Eliminating biases that jeopardize audit quality: Certain cognitive biases pose threats to audit work, but it's possible to recognize and overcome them.
- What's your fraud IQ? Review how to use public records to uncover fraud.
- Digital assets after death.
- The QBI deduction for rental real estate activity.
- State cash grants were nontaxable contributions to capital.
- IRS issues CPEO final regulations.
- Ninth Circuit holds common law mailbox rule inapplicable.
- 8 key features of Microsoft OneDrive.
- If you can't beat Amazon.com, join them.
- A CPA'S GUIDE TO DEATH IN THE INTERNET AGE.
- WHERE TO TURN.