Vol. 227 Nbr. 4, April 2019
> SIGN UP FREE
- New audit disclosures.
- Providing services to cannabis clients.
- Discovering a better answer: As AICPA chair, Bill Reeb will urge members to embrace alternatives to compliance work that's increasingly being handled by technology.
- Developing your own specialized niche practice: Focusing on one type of client can help CPA firms develop unique expertise that distinguishes them from their competition.
- Business development tips to boost a firm's reach: Creative new tactics focus on providing value to clients.
- Affiliates, confidentiality, and more: Find out how well you understand some of the most challenging ethical questions CPAs face today.
- How the 'sandwich generation' affects retirement: Insight into this demographic trend can help CPAs advise clients.
- Avoid tax traps with a timely appraisal: New basis-consistency requirements make defensible valuations of inherited property even more important.
- The meaning of qualified W-2 wages under Sec. 199A.
- Optimizing residential real estate deductions.
- A dozen Excel time-savers.
- WHERE TO TURN.