Vol. 227 Nbr. 2, February 2019
> SIGN UP FREE
- Teaming up for success.
- Addressing risks related to the TCJA and Wayfair.
- Sec. 199A Prop. regs. shed light on QBI deduction: Here's what practitioners need to know about this important deduction.
- Combating contract and procurement fraud.
- Simplifying adoption of NFP financial reporting standard: These tips can help smaller tax-exempt organizations with limited staff implement FASB's new rules.
- Cryptocurrency gift strategies for not-for-profits: Here's what organizations should consider as they ponder whether and how to accept donations of virtual currency.
- Understanding the FDII deduction: C corporations with foreign-derived intangible income can benefit from a 37.5% deduction.
- Bonus depreciation now available for used property.
- Claiming the R&D credit against payroll tax or AMT.
- Snipes's collection alternative refused: The IRS did not abuse its discretion in rejecting a proposal by the film actor and producer to settle a tax debt for less than 4 cents on the dollar, the Tax Court holds.
- Taxpayers are again denied theft loss for 'pump and dump' fraud: The taxpayers could not prove on remand there was no reasonable prospect of recovery by the end of the tax year.
- Tips for Excel-based financial reports.
- Ideas for a more productive workspace.
- FINDING OUT IF ONE CAN PROSPER INVESTING IN LOANS.
- WHERE TO TURN.
- 'Approach things with that big-picture scope'.