Vol. 226 Nbr. 5, November 2018
> SIGN UP FREE
- Tips for NFP internal reports.
- Overcoming obstacles to engagement letter use.
- Not-for-profits teaming up to fulfill missions.
- Strategies for maintaining an effective board: Strong not-for-profit governance hinges on successful recruitment, training, and retention.
- The benefits of 'budgeting for results': Beginning with detailed, specific outcomes when building the budget can help not-for-profits attract impact-driven donors.
- Why cyberdefenses are worth the cost: These tips can help not-for-profits and other organizations minimize the risk of potentially devastating data breaches.
- Combating fraudulent financial reporting.
- Understanding the new kiddie tax: Find out how the taxation of children's unearned income was changed by the Tax Cuts and Jobs Act.
- Small firm engagement letters.
- The new QBI deduction is finally clearer.
- Create an automated list of worksheet names.