Vol. 226 Nbr. 4, October 2018
> SIGN UP FREE
- Better virtual meetings.
- Bank-financing an accounting practice sale: Want maximum cash at closing? An SBA 7(a) loan might be your firm's best bet.
- Critical audit matters coming into focus: As public company auditors prepare to deliver new information in auditors' reports, firms need to develop consistent processes for determining what should be disclosed.
- Benchmarking the features of a 401(k) plan: CPAs can help businesses make the right decisions with their retirement plans.
- Road map to applying for a doctorate in accounting: Finding the right school is only half the battle.
- Tax reform law deals pro gamblers a losing hand: The ability to deduct expenses was curtailed by last year's tax overhaul.
- Qualified joint ventures for spouses.
- New life for IRA qualified charitable distributions.
- 20% Qualified business income deduction regs. proposed: 'Reliance' regs., other guidance cover many questions about the TCJA's 20% deduction for noncorporate entities.
- Former shareholders liable for tax on constructively fraudulent transfer: The Ninth Circuit overrules the Tax Court a second time in a transferee liability case.
- Do this to download your Facebook data.
- Google hits grand 'jam' with innovative whiteboard.
- WHERE TO TURN.
- Set your own personal vision....