Vol. 226 Nbr. 3, September 2018
> SIGN UP FREE
- Mitigating risk related to tax reform.
- How TIGTA stymied an IRS impersonation scam: New technologies aided a massive phone scam, but investigators turned the tables on the scheme, which allegedly caused 'hundreds of millions of dollars' in taxpayer losses.
- Checking risk oversight can inform audits: A strong or weak commitment to addressing enterprisewide risks may be an indicator of management's focus on financial reporting risks.
- A step-by-step plan: A 3-year pilot program developed by the AICPA Women's Initiatives Executive Committee highlights successful firm strategies for empowering women.
- 2018 tax software survey.
- Profit motive key in hobby loss cases.
- Vacation home rentals and the TCJA.
- How to best name and search for files.
- WHERE TO TURN.