Vol. 224 Nbr. 4, October - October 2017
> SIGN UP FREE
- Managing retail challenges.
- Practitioners should know these basics about estate taxes to better advise clients.
- Cybersecurity: A new engagement opportunity: An AICPA framework enables CPAs with cybersecurity expertise to perform new services for clients.
- How to deliver a powerful financial presentation: Inform and empower your audience without overwhelming them with data.
- Building a LinkedIn profile that builds your career: With just a little work, CPAs can lay the foundation for an online presence that boosts their professional persona and prospects.
- Tough love: When mentoring marks a turning point: In the right situation, a demanding mentor can put a career back on track.
- Accounting method changes make closed years relevant.
- Wellness program benefits: Tax free or not?
- Taxpayers engaged in abusive Roth IRA transactions: The taxpayers' use of a newly created corporation was held to be a vehicle to avoid Roth IRA contribution limits.
- Final regs. address premium tax credit issues.
- Treasury identifies 8 regulations as burdensome: Rules on corporate debt vs. equity and valuation of family-owned businesses are among those deemed subject to a presidential order.
- Boston Bruins can deduct full cost of meals for team's away games: The meals were provided by the employer for its convenience, the Tax Court holds.
- Outlook 2016 search tips.
- Amazon Echo vs. Google Home: Which is better?
- Expanding your app-titude: A monthly look at apps and websites that can make the CPA's job and life better.
- WHERE TO TURN.
- 'We promise to listen'.