Vol. 223 Nbr. 4, April 2017
> SIGN UP FREE
- Deflecting clients' defense and indemnity requests.
- Lease accounting revamp.
- The importance of killing projects: organizations must cast a critical eye at their own initiatives, keeping ego and ownership out of the equation.
- Exploring mentorship: a story of passion and purpose; how a merger and a mentor changed the career path of a young CPA.
- Rethinking the audit: innovation is transforming how audits are conducted - and even what it means to be an auditor.
- How to enable audit innovation: ideas, strategic alliances, and user-friendly tools help Deloitte make technological improvements.
- How a CFO can become great: here's how finance leaders can overcome the 4 main challenges in shaping strategy and driving innovation necessary for sustainable growth.
- Last-minute guide to the updated CPA exam: testing changes reflect the evolution of skills for newly licensed professionals.
- Using Excel and Benford's Law to detect fraud: learn the formulas, functions, and techniques that enable efficient Benford analysis of data sets.
- How to manage sales and use tax risk: a policy and procedures review can help prevent big problems.
- How to obtain rescission of a 90-day letter.
- More on short-term rentals: further details on sharing economy's tax implications.