Vol. 191 Nbr. 1, January 2001
> SIGN UP FREE
- Is your firm prepared to offer investment services?
- New SAS focuses on derivatives and securities.
- IFAC issues bank audit ED and cost accounting study.
- SAS addresses several auditing standards.
- Guidance provided to government accountants.
- AcSEC releases proposed SOP on use of equity method.
- SEC Releases Interpretive Advice on Regulation FD.
- AICPA examines American's investing habits.
- Avoiding third-party transfers in a divorce.
- Make your mark in spreadsheets.
- A framework for auditor independence.
- An end to the plain-paper debate?
- Using money managers.
- How to be careful and still be clear.
- An All-Inclusive AICPA.
- Spouses can challenge innocent spouse relief petitions.
- IRS reorganization: the effect on practitioners this tax season and beyond.
- Donation of home to church is deductible.
- M&IE rates: "M" is for meals.
- OK for ex-spouse to get corporate return info.
- Tax status of medical residents.
- The effect of auditor attestation and tolerance for ambiguity on commercial lending decisions.
- The effects of internal audit outsourcing on perceived external auditor independence.
- AICPA names Castellano vice-chairman.