Vol. 9 Nbr. 4, April 2009
> SIGN UP FREE
- Internal audit innovation and firm stability of Thai listed company: how do implement in an organization?
- Asset replacement in the electric utility industry.
- Impact of inventory policy consistency on the three-stage supply chain performance.
- The relationship between audit firm tenure and probability of financial statement fraud.
- Effects of internal audit team on operational effectiveness of Thai listed companies.
- Estimating scale economies, technological change and their effects on the regional concentration of industry.
- The impact of nonprofit organization boards on revenue diversity.
- On a research and development financing contract.
- Transformational leadership and work commitment: an empirical study of plastic and chemical exporting firms in Thailand.
- The utility of clustering for knowledge management system by structuration theory.
- Globalization and market perfection: an empirical study based on testing purchase power parity.
- A critical review of online affiliate models.
- CEO age and managerial discretion: evidence from CEO succession.
- Satisfaction and customer perceived need in adopting an entrepreneurial innovation.
- Case study: Starbucks-adding value to brand equity through an innovative brand image.
- The role of expectancy theory in goal striving processes.
- The determinants of opening weekend box office revenue for movies.