Vol. 9 Nbr. 3, March 2009
> SIGN UP FREE
- E-commerce competencies and success of Thai e-commerce firms: a mediating of multi-channel retailing advantage.
- Productivity vs. privacy for an organization's workforce.
- Social return on investment, value added and volunteer work.
- Audit risk judgment and performance of Thai auditors: an empirical investigation of their antecedents and consequences.
- The impact of new media on internet-based group consumer behavior.
- A probability based model for evaluating delivery performance.
- Sarbanes-Oxley--context & theory: market failure, information asymmetry & the case for regulation.
- Analyzing housing demand in the United States with a focus on comparative analysis of regional housing demand in the four regions.
- Are Generation Y (Millennial) consumers brand loyal and is their buying behavior affected in an economic recession? A preliminary study.
- Dynamics of budget and trade deficits: evidence form four countries.
- CEO power and incentive pay under competition.
- The moderating effect of asset specificity in relationship between relational exchange characteristics and information systems outsourcing partnership.
- Theory of constraints: an application in U.S. Army's recruiting process.
- Analysis of the 3G diffusion and adoption in China.
- Using Taguchi methods for industrial process optimization.
- The information content of equity option spread series and the assessment of investor risk appetite.