Vol. 9 Nbr. 2, February 2009
> SIGN UP FREE
- Effects of strategic audit planning on audit performance: mediator role of audit judgment and quality of pubic auditors in Thailand.
- The combined effect of external auditor reputation and internal corporate governance on performance.
- Consumer demand for durable goods, nondurable goods and services.
- Does a lack of health insurance elicit an increase in military enlistment? Panel data evidence on the all-volunteer military force market.
- Telecommunications adoption and economic growth in developing countries: do levels of development matter?
- Effects of self-governance on self-reputation of CPAs in Thailand.
- Competitive advantages in institutions of higher education: a proposal of research model.
- Ethical effectiveness and pressures to behave unethically: rooted in success or lack of it?
- Effects of cost management effectiveness on cost information usefulness, corporate competitiveness, and firm success: an empirical study of Thai manufacturing firms.
- Small business training needs, preferred channels, and barriers.
- Unsolicited recommendations and stock returns: the impact of hype.
- A periodic-review stochastic inventory model with quantity discounts.
- The demographic context of servant leadership.
- Acquiescence and aspiration: organization goals in stratified fields.
- Perceived effect of facilitating conditions on college student computer use.
- The 'people' component of knowledge management: an important asset for a leading Romanian banking institution.
- From learning in organizations to learning by organizations.
- Are loyal customers more profitable? An empirical investigation.