Vol. 8 Nbr. 4, April 2008
- Explanation of conflicts in international joint ventures.
- Toward a bi-dimensional measurement of computer experience.
- Optimal lot size for EPQ inventory model for items of different qualities.
- The knowledge creation with view to innovation as a dynamic capability in competitive firms.
- A study of long term economic impact of rail line abandonment.
- The law of one price: an interpretation of the literature and some new evidence.
- An experimental game theoretic analysis of the Uruguay round trade negotiations: an efficiency approach.
- The high costs of doing business on first nation lands in Canada.
- Impact of bankruptcy risk on the interactive relationship between debt financing and corporate investment decisions: evidence from China.
- Intangible assets in the valuation process: a small business acquisition study.
- Whither the public accounting as a profession: historical lessons of auditor independence in the U.S.
- Liquidity shock induced dividend change: market reaction by firm quality.
- Culture-performance research: challenges and future directions.