Nbr. 12-5, May 2012
- A welcome note from the managing editors.
- Small business performance, planning sophistication and benchmarking: an empirical study.
- Inflation and stock prices.
- Volatility in U.S. current account and government policy.
- Efficiency of sector diversification in the Brazilian stock market in times of financial crisis.
- Trend strips: a new tool to analyse financial markets.
- Grade performance in statistics: a Bayesian framework.
- SIFs position at Bucharest stock exchange under the influence 2007-2009 financial crisis.
- The pursuit of profits in different industries: what is the impact on the practice of business ethics?
- The effect of continuous enterprise risk management improvement on internal audit work success of the institute of higher education.
- A threshold VAR model of the propagation of U.S. financial stress to production and employment.
- Accounting quality control and firm growth: an empirical investigation of corporate governance awarded firms in Thailand.
- Best modern managerial accounting practice of corporate governance awarded firms in Thailand: an empirical investigation of the antecedents and consequences.
- Inter-firm relationship management strategy and firm performance: evidence from electronic parts and equipment manufacturing businesses in Thailand.
- Consumer online software sampling: a multilevel analysis.
- The meat crisis: a supply chain analysis.
- Effects of human resource development activity effectiveness on business performance of jewelry and gem businesses in Thailand.